Your video presentation should include the following:
- In 1 to 2 sentences, identify and describe the problem to be worked on in your chosen case study.
- In 1 to 2 sentences, explain how feminist theory you are utilizing defines and explains the cause of the problem.
- In 1 to 2 sentences, use feminist theory to describe the role of the social worker to facilitate change in the case study.
- In the assessment phase, identify 2 assessment questions you will ask to explore what the client’s goals are and how they will get there.
- Remember, feminist theory should be driving the assessment.
- Describe two interventions to address the problem and explain how the clients will implement the interventions.
- Remember, feminist theory should be driving the interventions.
- In 2 to 3 sentences, discuss how you would evaluate if one of the interventions you identified is effective with the client.
- Explain how, specifically, you will set the tone throughout your work with the client to reduce the hierarchical relationship and make it more collaborative.
- Evaluate one strength and one limitation of feminist theory in working with the client.