In this assignment, you must examine the critical- and creating-thinking process, as well as their importance in higher-level thinking.
Create a 10- to 12-slide presentation, including detailed speaker notes, explaining critical- and creative-thinking skills. Include the following:
- Identify an important decision you have made that required critical and creative thinking.
- Discuss your decision-making process, and explain how critical and creative thinking contributed to the quality of your decision.
- Identify characteristics of critical and creative thought.
- Explain why critical and creative thinking are considered higher levels of thought.
Format your presentation according to appropriate course-level APA guidelines:
- Treat the presentation as if it were an academic paper.
- Make the first slide the title page slide.
- Include in-text citations on any body slides that require them, revealing outside source information.
- Make the last slide the References Page slide.
- Make sure to have an introduction slide that previews the main points of your presentation and a conclusion that reviews what was covered.
- Please note that the title and reference pages are not included in the slides count.