Hi i am working HCL networking project.
At UC, it is a priority that students are provided with strong educational programs and courses that allow them to be servant-leaders in their disciplines and communities, linking research with practice and knowledge with ethical decision-making. This assignment is a written assignment where students will demonstrate how this course research has connected and put into practice within their own career.
Provide a reflection of at least 500 words (or 2 pages double spaced) of how the knowledge, skills, and/or theories of this course have been applied, or could be applied, in a practical manner to your current work/employment environment. If you are not currently working, share times when you have or could observe these theories and knowledge could be applied to an employment opportunity in your field of study.
Provide a 500 word (/ 2 pages, double-line spaced) minimum to a max 700 words, reflection paper.
Use APA formatting on the paperMostly likely you will be using a source and/or supporting evidence from an outside resources they will need to properly APA cited as well.
- Share a personal connection that identifies specific knowledge and theories from this course.
- Demonstrate a connection to your current work environment. If you are not employed, demonstrate a connection to your desired work environment.
- You should NOT, provide an overview of the assignments assigned in the course. The assignment asks that you reflect how the knowledge and skills obtained through meeting course objectives were applied or could be applied in the workplace.
- Recheck on these items before the upload submission:
- [ ] Run Spell Checker & Grammar (Consider a proofreader – if you’re not sure),
- [ ] Run “Word Count”, is the Word count between 500 min to 700 max words,
- [ ] Followed APA format in paper, (e.g. margins [Office Default is good], indented paragraphs, left justified, font [e.g.Times New Roman 12]).
- [ ] Correct use of In-Text Citation,
- [ ] Correct APA References list. (avg 1-2 names is good)
- [ ] Submit on time (Wed)