- All students are encouraged to use their own words.
- Be three to five pages in length, which does not include the title page, abstract or required reference page, which are never a part of the content minimum requirements.
- Use Saudi Electronic University academic writing standards and APA style guidelines.
- Support your submission with course material concepts, principles, and theories from the textbook and at least two scholarly, peer-reviewed journal articles unless the assignment calls for more.
- Write a three-part essay (i.e., an essay that includes an introduction paragraph, the essay’s body, and a conclusion paragraph) that address the questions using a question and answer format.
- Your well-written paper should meet the following requirements:
- ·(WORD format only) via allocated folder. · Students must mention question number clearly in their answer. · Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions. · All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
- · Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.