You also submitted a one sentence summary of this article: Clem, C. (2010). You’ve got jail. American Jails, 24(5), 9-17. Retrieved from https://www.aja.org/advertising/jailmagazine/default.aspx
For this assignment, write a summary paragraph about your chosen article. The summary should include:
- An introductory sentence that identifies the title of the article, who wrote it, and the main idea of the article.
- At least 3-5 body sentences that identify supporting details and any questions the article left unanswered.
- A sentence that comments on the effectiveness of the article’s conclusion.
- A concluding sentence that restates the main idea and provides closure for the paragraph.
- An APA style citation for the article. For more information on APA, click on the Resources tab in this course.
- Use of appropriate, standard grammar and mechanics, as well as careful proofing. The final product should be relatively error-free.