1. What is Colin Palmer’s general thesis or main argument?
2. What is the most convincing part of the essay? Why do you say so?
3. What is the flaw/least convincing aspect of his essay? Why do you say so?
4. In the end, do you agree with what Palmer is saying? Are you convinced? If so, why? If not, why not?
Answer all the questions from Colin Palmer and summarize your answers into a two-page essay. Use the following guidelines in writing your essay. Double-spaced, font 12.
1. Clearly state the main thesis of the article in the introduction of your essay.
2. Briefly explain how the author of the article describes the African Diaspora.
3. Briefly explain the time period examines in the article you choose.
4. Explain how Palmer describes Ancient.
5. Describe the various streams or faces of African Diaspora study according to Palmer.
6. According to Palmer, what are the differences between the “Black Atlantic” and African Diaspora studies?
7 . Describe the sources each author used for his article.