Final Portfolio Project will focus on an issue (social,professional, or personal) that you wish to investigate critically.Select an issue or problem that you wish to investigate critically. Use Paul and Elder’s (2012) intellectual standards to find a topic or problem that is clear, relevant, significant, and precise (Paul, R., & Elder, L. (2012). Critical thinking: Tools for taking charge of your learning and your life(3rd ed.). Boston, MA: Pearson. ISBN10: 013218091X ISBN13: 9780132180917).
- Submit a three-paragraph introduction (Links to an external site.) clearly identifying the topic (Links to an external site.) you wish to investigate for your Final Portfolio. Be sure to answer the following questions in these three paragraphs:
- What is your topic?
- Why is this topic of interest to you?
- What critical questions do you have about this topic?
- How might you narrow your topic to think more clearly and carefully about issues related to your topic?
- Include two scholarly sources that you could use in your FinalPortfolio. Find scholarly sources that are not part of the required orrecommended reading for this course. The CSU-Global Library (Links to an external site.) is a good place to find these sources.
- Format your paper and references according to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing & APA (Links to an external site.), and including a title and references page.