After studying the course materials located on Module 1: Lecture Materials & Resources page, answer the following:
- Explain the following concepts:
- Asexual – sexual reproduction.
- Mitosis – Meiosis
- Diploid – Haploid
- Embryo – Fetus
- Explain fertilization process from cellular level to fetus (as per video time 1:08:00)
- After learning about fertilization process, and according to nature and objectively, and scientifically speaking, when does human life begin? Why?
- Read and summarize Ethical and Religious Directives for Catholic Health Care Services (ERD) PART FOUR Introduction.
- The work is to be clear and concise and students will lose points for improper grammar, punctuation, and misspelling.
- If references are used, please cite properly according to the current APA style.